Saturday, July 12, 2008

All Tied Up and Everywhere To Go

Well, I've been on vacation all week now...

First few days full of mowing and other outside activities.

By the third day I couldn't quite grasp "not doing anything" and my body was trying to tell me to do something. I couldn't sleep and wasn't quite sure what else to do.

By day four and five I started to relax a bit. I've been reading multiple books. Really enjoying "The Tipping Point" by Gladwell. Very intriguing stuff. Next up - this book. I have heard it is amazing.

It's Saturday. Softball makeup games - all six of them. Tomorrow? Off to St. Louis with friends. Going to try to check out services here. Rumor has it that this guy will be there over the weekend as well.

Still lots to do and think about. One week to go.

1 comment:

Crys said...

Have fun today!! I hope this next week brings you lots of rest.