Thursday, February 23, 2006

Red Rover, Red Rover, Send A New Leader Right Over



If you're in any kind of leadership position, I'd like to recommend four books that just might change your leadership for the better. These four books by Patrick Lencioni are absolutely PHENOM!! They are written as "fables" or stories, and are very easy and quick reads. But the best part is the application factor. There are so many great principles and ideas in all four of these books. I found myself not only enjoying the read, but rethinking how I "do" leadership. I found out today that he has written a fifth book, and of course I am anxious to read it as well. Don't miss out on this insightful and creative look at leadership!!

1 comment:

Duke Maynard said...

Ok, thought I'd come harass you for a few minutes. I have made it one of my personal improvement goals this year to read a good book or two on leadership. I've read several in years past (3 are by guru John Maxwell), but it's healthy to get a variety of perspectives. These sound very interesting (I like the idea of narrative)... but I'm not familiar with the author. What's his story?

Anyhoo, thanks for the suggestion. It's timely for me this year.