Friday, July 14, 2006

I Need A Vacation!


If you haven't guessed from the lack of posts, I'm on vacation. Not just any vacation, but a Disney Vacation (insert any standard "oooh" or "aahhh" here). As I explain to those who ask, I love Disney, but we are constantly on the go. By the time you end your vacation, you need a vacation from your vacation. Now Disney has early entry hours and extra magic hours, which means we are up early and out late. Sounds like a typical week at the office!

There has been so much to see and do. I'll post a few pics on my return, but for now a pic of my ticket! By the way, Soarin' is an incredible ride...not to be missed!! I'll tell Mickey hi for everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve a well earned vacation but life isn't the same without you around. Can't wait to hear from ya soon!

the hotrod