Monday, December 18, 2006

Alive?? YOU BET!!

For the one or two readers of my blog, I am still alive!! I hope to be back posting on a regular basis very soon. The holiday season has particularly eaten my lunch the past week, but I'm itchin' to write about what's going on in my life.

I spent the day shopping in Cape Girardeau. We always seem to wait until the week before Christmas to do our shopping. Why is that? I have no idea, but when we hit it, we hit it hard! Fortunately, today didn't turn out to be a horribly busy shopping day. We stopped at three or four stores, then stopped at Olive Garden for lunch (we had a gift certificate!). The food was good, but the service was horrible! We hit four more stores, then ended the day with some frozen custard (the apple pie version!) before our trip home.

I then went straight to the high school to announce the varsity girls basketball game. Once again we blew out our opponent by approximately 20 while still playing 10 deep. This team is fun to watch!

There you have it...alive and kickin'! And that was just Monday! I can't wait to see what the rest of the week holds! More posting later!

No comments: