Monday, January 21, 2008

My New Best Friend

My wife gave me a coffee press for Christmas and WOW...it is the bomb!! Anyone that knows me realizes that I am a coffee freak, but pressed coffee is by far the best type of coffee I have ever consumed. I've had pressed coffee at a restaurant before, but to make it in my own house is incredibly awesome. If you like coffee and haven't tasted pressed coffee before, give me a shout and we'll brew some together!!

Special props to my buddy "Pipstah" for turning me on to the "home press!"

By the way, my favorite type of coffee to press? Starbucks Sumatra. Anyone else recommend some coffee?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael,
Bo and I are coffee lovers, too. But, I've never heard of pressed coffee. Can you inform me?
Thanks,
Kay Lindley

Anonymous said...

Michael,
Bo and I are coffee lovers, too. But, I've never heard of pressed coffee. Can you inform me?
Thanks,
Kay Lindley

Anonymous said...

My good-coffee recommendation: Anything from Lakota in Columbia. My personal favorite is the Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, but the Tanzanian Peaberry is fun, and I'm a big fan of the Papua New Guinea. I'm pretty sure you can order it online too.