Saturday, March 17, 2007

Larger Than Life

Lots of stuff happening today. We're getting ready for a three week series called "Larger Than Life" and I am stoked! We'll be asking everyone to participate in a 21 day challenge that looks phenomenal. I'll post more details and links when we officially go "live." We're also working on a blog for this series which will be a first for Meadow Heights. I can't wait to see how many folks interact with us. A great first step!

On a side note, it looks like my reign as the NCAA Bracket Champion (two-peat actually) is already coming to a halt. I am dead last this year!! From first to worst in two short days - yikes!! But on a positive note, my Jayhawks rolled today and are looking schweet. Too bad the game wasn't on CBS - someone seems to think that we are all Illinois fans around here!

No comments: