Thursday, October 04, 2007

3 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Stephen Emlund

Stephen Emlund called me last night to talk about some of the print projects we have been working on. Steve has been designing all of our print materials for the upcoming Imagine Campaign. I have to tell you that I am very impressed with this guy. He is creative, works hard and of course puts up with the 500 revisions we do to every single document. You can check out more of his work here and his Facebook page here.

We only talked on the phone for about 10 minutes, but by the end of the conversation, I learned three things about Steve that I did not know. I thought I would share these with you today:

  • Steve lived in Lansing, Illinois until the third grade.
  • The first place Steve lived in Missouri was a trailer in Park Hills.
  • Steve's mom had a horse named "Buck." (Sadly, he died)

Thanks to Steve for all of his work, and look for samples coming soon!

No comments: