Wednesday, October 03, 2007

He's BAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!

Okay. So, it's been like 8 days since I've posted. I think that's a new record! It took about five days to fully recover from strep throat and then of course the big "yard sale" last weekend and before you know it - BAM! It's Wednesday!

But...I'm back and ready to write, so jump right in, feel free to comment and let's get some discussions going - it's been too quiet around here!

PS By the way - my favorite pic from the yard sale: we had several movies for sale - so many in fact, that this guy brought a chair out from the back of his truck, plopped it down and sat for nearly an hour reading the back of every video! Now that's dedication!

2 comments:

Lemon Princess said...

Oh my goodness! That is great! Looks like a movie gallery there! I've been missing you! Glad your back and feeling better!

Stephen Emlund said...

your movies are eclipsing your trusty 'ole truck