Monday, February 19, 2007

Catching Up with the Catfish

It's been a busy past few days. We had some friends from Illinois in for a four day visit. Catfish (a long time nickname), Angie and their three kids hung out, ate lots of food and played the Wii - we had a blast. Catfish and Angie have been friends of ours for 20 years. Angie watched my oldest daughter Kayla my freshman year in college and we've been friends ever since.

I was hoping they would come to church with us this weekend, but they just wanted to hang out at the house. Catfish did go to our Life Group with us, and I think he had a blast. Once again, our Life Group had some phenomenal discussions about God and life. We had a chance to digest some questions related to Miracles, our current series at Meadow Heights Church. I'm always amazed to hear how God is at work in the lives of people I love and care about. He is truly a good God.

No comments: