Thursday, October 05, 2006

Granger Film Festival

Granger Community Church hosted their first ever Film Festival as part of the Innovative Church Conference. As an avid videographer and film connoiseur, I am always interested in veiwing others' work.

Granger has posted their favorite entries from the festival. You can watch those here. Which ones are your favorites? Any "unusual" entries? As we continue to emphasize video at Meadow Heights and as I continue to quench my video desires, I pray that someday God will unleash my vision for a short film. I have felt for some time that I would like to write, direct, shoot and edit a short feature film, but I haven't had peace about what or how that would or should look like.

I would welcome any thoughts or ideas for plot lines, character identities, or the like. Feel free to email me any comments or suggestions.

No comments: