Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Healthy Church = A Healthy Leadership Culture

Dave Ferguson talks about his interview with Catalyst (how cool is that?) in his recent post. Catalyst is one of my favorite conferences (AND it's a cool name) and their creativity is "off the hook!"

So Dave talks about the climate at Community Christian Church and about the leadership culture they have created. What's amazing to me are the similarities between CCC and Meadow Heights Church. Community, Cause and Culture are three mantras that we live and breathe every single day. We love working together, hangin' together, sharing life together. We're all on this ride together to see lives changed. AND...all of us have come from business or education where we made a lot more money . Here' s how Dave sums it up:
But they chose to be here because there is just something attractive about being a team of high capacity leaders who love each other and love the mission.
I thank God for allowing me to be part of the "great experiment," and I thank my friends for joining me in the adventure. May our "otters" be forever untamed and the "warriors" within be fueled with an unending passion as we worship Him with abandon.

No comments: