Sunday, November 26, 2006

Now We're Talkin' Turkey!

I'm starting to feel a bit guilty for not having posted in several days...

I just checked out several of my favorite blogs. I feel better. They haven't updated either.

Like most of you, my Thanksgiving was great - lots of family, food, and fun. Mine also involved close to 850 miles of driving - yikes! I must say it was well worth the trip - more on that later.

I have a lot rolling around in my brain again. That can't be good! I actually watched a movie today - not just one, not two, but THREE total. I'll write some thoughts on all three tomorrow.

I have also finished several books in the past few weeks, including In A Pit With A Lion On A Snowy Day. I'll write a review of that book in the next few days as well. Quick props to Mark Batterson for sending me a free copy of the book!

I hope all of you had a great weekend and are looking forward to the start of another week!

No comments: