Friday, July 13, 2007

Trekking the Trail

It's been a long night (after a long day). Our four year old has been up every 30-45 minutes violently vomiting!! Melissa finally went to bed at 2am leaving me to trek the throw-up trail. Mac talked last week about how we'll sit with our kids when their sick - not because we want to, but because we love them. How true that is!

Here are some posts that have struck me in my sleep-deprived state:

Slowing Down - This gal writes on the busyness of life - this has to affect every single person I know!

2:00 In the Morning Lessons From God - this guy writes about how we cry and whine sometimes. Maybe I related due to the title?

Slow Food - this wikipedia entry talks about eating slow. I don't like to eat slow. I didn't even know there was a "movement" for this! I eat fast for my own movement! :)

1 comment:

Jo said...

Nice post. I am glad I slowed down enough to read it.