Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday Morning Insights

WOW!! This guy nails it again with this post.

It's definitely Monday. I've been on vacation for two weeks and tomorrow I head back to work. We spend a lot of time prepping for vacation and a lot of time catching up once we get back. The time in between? It seems to go by so quickly.

I'm pumped about getting back to work, but I'm also hesitant because I didn't get as much done over my break as I wanted to do. Isn't this the norm? I've enjoyed the extended time with my family and God spoke to me in little ways that held big meaning. The question I've been delaying is whether or not I will listen and obey. That's always the challenge.

So for this Monday morning I'll continue to contemplate life, prepare to retreat from vacation and establish some priorities for the weeks ahead. Life is good.

No comments: